måndag 21 januari 2013

Baby shower party

Love it, when I get mails like this!

Yesterday I was invited to Lou´s "baby shower" party 

To begin with it was a lot of nice food and cake.
I tasted it all!

After that Fallon wanted us to give a good advice to Lou and put it up in the tree of knowledge
I can honestly say that, my best advice is, to ENJOY every minute!

The whole idea with the baby shower party is to celebrate the pending birth of a child by presenting gifts to the parents.
And so we did ;-)

We also played games like "put the pen in the bottle", guess the "volume" of Lou´s "baby stomack", guess the flavor of the baby food and finally and hardest don´t use the "BABY" word!!!

Thank you to Fallon and Margret who invited me and GOOD LUCK to you Lou!

Lots of love
Pia

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar